Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounts points not logging since changed over to syncing with iPhone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

I'm sure there's an obvious answer to this, but I'm not very tech savvy!
I bought an Iphone 6 last November and was relieved to see I could finally use the Fitbit app (yay!)
Although since using the app, I can't sync using my PC (boo!) and from that moment by Bounts points don't work (double boo!!)

Does anyone know how I can rectify?

Thanks a mil! x

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @kilemo, welcome aboard to our community my friend! Definitely is a double boo here. Robot Sad 

I wonder if your PC is giving you an error in specific? Note that if your mobile device is syncing, the same information will be reflected on your web-based Dashboard on your computer; as long you sign in using the same email address.

Here are some suggestions to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Make sure your wireless sync dongle (the smaller USB device that came with your tracker) is plugged into a working USB port and make sure you have an Internet connection. 
2. Confirm that the Fitbit Connect application recognizes your dongle by right clicking the Fitbit Connect icon located near the date and time on your computer. You should see "USB Dongle Connected." 
3. If you see "USB Dongle Disconnected," please insert your dongle into a different USB port on your computer. 
4. If you see "USB Dongle Connected," attempt to manually sync your tracker. To do so, click the Fitbit Connect icon and then click “Sync Now.” 
5. if your mobile device is near, try to turn off the Bluetooth while you are trying to sync with your PC.

Keep me updated how it goes, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes