Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you sync your google calendar so that notifications come up on your fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @1234madison, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! In this case you need to enable the option from your Notifications settings.

On your mobile device go to your system settings and verify these following conditions:

• Review the Android version on your phone is 4.3 or higher. This can usually be found under About Phone or About Device. 
  • Turn your Bluetooth.
  • Make sure Do Not Disturb is turned On. When your device isn't disturbing you with alerts and notifications, it also can't send them to your tracker.

So after we have reviewed the requirements lets set up your notifications:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon (Located in the right upper corner of your screen)
  2. Tap your tracker's name.
  3. Tap Notifications.
  4. Check the box for Fitbit Notification Service and tap OK. 
  5. Confirm which apps should send notifications to your tracker, you need to enable this by each category. You will have one for Calls, Text and Calendar.
  • Default calendar app is selected. If your Android version is 5.0+ make sure a default is shown. This can usually be found under More.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not see 'box for Fitbit Notification Service' in my login for fitbit. Could you please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @SudhaS.

Let me help you figure out what is going on. Thanks for checking on the step recommended above.

In this case I'd like to ask what phone is it that you are using to set up the notifications? Keep in mind that this has to be once you have gone to the account tab on your Fitbit app. You can see it by tapping on the top-right corner of the main dashboard of the app.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes