Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can FitBit sync with ActivTrax?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just started using ActivTrax at the Y.

Their website has many similar data points.

I asked the trainers at the Y and they said there was integration from FitBit to ActivTrax so that I would not have to double enter my information.

I have been unable to find where to sync.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I also started using Activity Tracker on my Flex, but find the GPS is not accurate. It calculates about double the miles I actually walk.

Macman
Best Answer
0 Votes

I heard the same thing, i really would like to be able to use the activtrax food logs with my fitbit activity

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found it. you have to add your fit bit account on the activtrax website. the my account pull down menu has a section for my devices, then you just select fit bit and you get to pull the info from fitbit onto activtrax

Best Answer

It appears ActivTrax is a subscription website. I do not want to sign up with another exercise site and pay a monthly fee. I am already a member of a health club and bought Fitbit to keep track. If I am wrong please let me know how I can do it without a monthly fee.

Macman
Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, you do have to log out to your Fitbit account, add the activtrax, then log back on to Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is a really old post, and I was able to add my Fitbit to my ActivTrax account.  But does it go the other way?  Meaning can all my Activtrax data be loaded to Fitbit?  I have had Activtrax way longer than I have had my Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes