Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Fitbit sync with Noom?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can Fitbit sync with Noom with regard to meals and counting calories? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @KC1953 and welcome to the Community forums. It would be best to log into your Noom account and check there. I googles your question and found this:

A21C712D-E438-4F0F-B788-FBC7564E61AC.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KC1953  I’m also moving your post to the Third Party Apps forum where others are more likely to be able to help answer any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great Carol-B. Thanks for your replies. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did go to both Fitbit and Noom accounts. Fitbit step count is already showing up Noom but not the meals/calories. Bummer. That would be a good feature to include. Noom has a far superior way to track meal/calorie intake, plus it seems pointless to enter the same information twice. Maybe that feature will show up in Fitbit one day. Thanks again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner thanks for your help. Hi @KC1953, welcome to the Community Forums.  

@KC1953 thanks for the details shared on your posts. Currently the Noom app cannot be used to log food on Fitbit. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. I suggest to please give us your idea and suggestion through our Ideas board.

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes