Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync Fitbit with my mobile weight watchers App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to sync fitbit with my movile weight watchers app so that I don't have to log activity and calories in both locations?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

They are not currently a Fitbit partner.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're doing WW, I wouldn't bother logging food here.  They are two different plans and there isn't much reason to try to do both.  If for some reason you want to see Fitbit's charts of your calories in vs. out and you count points all day, a rough estimate of calories is points times 40.  You can log that as one line item 'custom food' and see all the charts.  

There is an easy to get WW credit for your steps in the mobile app.  There is a Log Steps tab, I think it's called.  You can wait a few days and log several totals at once and it just takes a second and adds to your APs.  

Mary | USA

Fitbit One

Still seeking answers? The Fitbit help articles are a great place to look.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What I did was just created a food called WW Points and gave them 50 cal per point. Then I look at my WW points and then add 1 point for each fruit I eat. For example. I eat 26 Point plus 10 Fruits/Veg then I would enter into Fitbit Log WW Points of 36 which is 1,800 Cals. For me it has be very accuarate; however, you may need to adjust how many Cal per Points you use.

I now put in 36 WW Points for the entire week then Fitbit App tells me if I am over or under which helps if I want to eat additional Points. Plus its easier to adjust WW Points in App too.

On the WW side, I only enter the number of steps for the day from FitBit and nothing else.

Hope this helps,

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the answer I just got to link mine... I am in the US and have a Flex

Please follow the steps below to link your fitbit device to your Weight Watchers eTools.

1. Instruct the member to log into their eTools account.

2. From the My Plan menu, select the Activity link under the FAQs heading

3. Scroll down the FAQ page until you see Which activity-monitoring devices and apps can sync with Weight Watchers?.

4. Select the You can find a list of our supported devices and apps here. link.

5. Choose the activity monitoring device to be linked to Weight Watchers.

•  Click the Continue button
  •  Enter the Email address and Password associated with the Fitbit account.

NOTE: If the member has not set up their Fitbit account yet, they can do so by selecting Create a New Account on the right side of the page. 

• Click the Allow button.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the steps to link the Fitbit

1. On your home computer, log into your eTools account.
  2. Click on "Track Weight". That will bring up your "Plan Manager".
  3. In the top right corner, click "Settings". That will bring up a small box, with three tabs.
  4. On the "Customize Your Strategey" tab, scroll down to "Activity Monitoring Device".
  5. Click "See All".
  6. Select your (activity monitor) and log into the account.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I learned last Thur I can sync my Fitbit to my Weight Watchers app, which I did Friday. Love to see the activity points I am earning. Four each for Friday and Saturday; 6 on Sunday! Yesterday I updated my Fitbit app and now I have 0 activity points from Sunday on! What gives? Anyone else have this problem? And how do I fix it? I've emailed Fitbit support but thought I'd ask here also. Help!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue--Fitbit was syncing with WW app beautifully, but after update, it is not.  Not sure if it is a WW issue or Fitbit issue.  Hopefully, will get it resolved soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jbg17200 wrote:

This is the answer I just got to link mine... I am in the US and have a Flex

Please follow the steps below to link your fitbit device to your Weight Watchers eTools.

1. Instruct the member to log into their eTools account.

2. From the My Plan menu, select the Activity link under the FAQs heading

3. Scroll down the FAQ page until you see Which activity-monitoring devices and apps can sync with Weight Watchers?.

4. Select the You can find a list of our supported devices and apps here. link.

5. Choose the activity monitoring device to be linked to Weight Watchers.

•  Click the Continue button
  •  Enter the Email address and Password associated with the Fitbit account.

NOTE: If the member has not set up their Fitbit account yet, they can do so by selecting Create a New Account on the right side of the page. 

• Click the Allow button.

do u do this on the weight watchers page or the fit bit page?

Best Answer

You will need to do that from your Weight Watchers page.

Best Answer
0 Votes
try deactivating and reactivating it. My did the same thing but is working now

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm having the same problem with mine. After I updated the fitbit app it quit working in WW!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply, jdagati.  I have tried everything, including deactivating and reactivating, deleting and reloading fitbit, signing out of both progams, and it still is not working.  I have contacted weight watchers and fitbit, but have not heard anything back.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@karkar55 

Weight Watchers is the only one who can help you. But try Unlinking and reling again. Its been working for a week now

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply, Wendy. I think it's finally fixed. 👍😄
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine has started working again. Since the WW app did their last update.

-Jann
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello All

Just got a fitbit flex today as a present. I am with Weight Watchers and also want to make the most out of my fitbit dashboard but don't want to need to input my food intake into both WW and fitbit. I have synced my WW a/c with my fitbit a/c.

I have searched the forums but not certain whether the food I enter onto my WW a/c will sync with the calorie intake on my fitbit a/c?

Please help clarify!

Thanks

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
i just created a item called WW Points and gave it 40 calories for one point.
Then I Log a weeks worth of WW Points for the week, if you do this, it will say how many calories you an eat later in the evening.
The key is you have to give any fruit you eat 1 or 2 pts so fitbit can be more accuarate.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here it is the end of February and I have been trying for several weeks to get my fitbit weightwatchers link to work.  It worked for the last few days, and now its the late afternoon and no activity points.  I have just disconnected and reconnected which sometimes works.  I have complained to both fitbit and weightwatchers and boty say it is a "known problem" and they are fixign it, repair date unknown.  Seems pretty low priority.  Apple watch, enayone?

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi how do i link it to my ww mobile app please?

Best Answer
0 Votes