Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync Strava with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, can someone please explain if it is possible to sync Strava activities to Fitbit? Remark, the Strava activity is recorded by a Garmin device (edge 1000).

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Third-Party Integrations board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about this.

Now about your inquiry, yes, you can link your Strava account with your Fitbit account. For more information about this, you can check the help article How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?.

Catch you later. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Third-Party Integrations board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about this.

Now about your inquiry, yes, you can link your Strava account with your Fitbit account. For more information about this, you can check the help article How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?.

Catch you later. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes