Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Connect Charge 2 to Walgreens app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the Walgreens app through the Compatible Apps page, but the Charge 2 is not listed on the app to connect. Is there any way to use this app with my device or does it only work with those listed? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Cap118, it's nice to see you here! Smiley Very Happy Usually you go to your apps site and there should be a place to link the Fitbit account, you enter your Fitbit login information and this should complete the process.

Check the Walgreen's app site or the description of the partnership in our site. Also, note that you cannot connect the Charge 2 directly to your Walgreen's account but link the Fitbit app/account with your Walgreen's account. Your tracker will sync with your Fitbit account and that information will be transferred to the Walgreen's account. For this reason I also moved your post to the appropriate board which is Third-Party Integrations as you have more changes to get related replies here.

Let me know how it goes!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Simply pick a Fitbit tracker on Walgreens site, as @MarreFitbit wrote it is the fitbit account that connects. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It only gives me the option to purchase a device. It does not say connect or sync anywhere.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you send a screen shot showing how it looks like @Cap118

In order to add a photo to your reply, please:

* When you're in the reply page, click on the Photos icon. 

AddPhoto1.PNG

* Then, click on the Choose File in the middle of the grey window that will pop up

AddPhoto2.PNG

* Search for the photo on your computer and click on Open.

AddPhoto3.PNG

* Once the image shows up in the grey windows, select the size and the position (1) and click on Done (2)

AddPhoto4.PNG

I'll be waiting for your reply! Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer