Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Connect FruitStreet to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to do a search and couldn’t find anything, but every time I try to connect my FruitStreet App to my FitBit account I get a message from your hosting company that I’ve been blocked as part of the sites security. Not sure what else to do

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Welcome to the Forums @Sctt.

Thanks for bringing that up. Let me help you figure out what is going.

Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot of the message that you get indicating that you have been blocked? That way I can see it too and find the best way to move forward.

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure. I edited out my IP to be safe. This is what I get after selecting which items to allow FruitStreet to sync 

CB97C866-ACE2-46B8-A598-A94085E5F8C4.png

CD838534-1E11-4BBC-AED2-09DCA9983391.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sctt.

Thanks for your quick reply and for sharing that screenshot.

From what I can see on the screenshot you are using your phone's data to try it. Do  you have the chance of connecting to WiFi and then trying to connect Fitbit and Fruistreet? That should help so that it goes through.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it on wifi and got the same result.  I also tried it from my desktop computer instead of my phone and got the same message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sctt.

Thanks for trying the steps I recommended.

In that case I'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is today the first day that you try this or has it been going on for more than a day?
  • Do you get any other message at some point or only this one?

In the meantime I'd like to recommend that we try giving it a couple of days and see if the situation continues on Sunday. If it does, please let me know.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, today is the first day that I've tried to link the accounts.  I have received no other message.  I will try again on Sunday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sctt.

Thanks for your prompt reply. 

Please do let me know how it goes today. Hopefully they will connect without any hiccups and work as intended.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like I’m still being blocked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sctt.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'd like to ask you some questions to better understand what is going on. This only happens if you are trying to connect the two apps, correct? Are you able to access your Fitbit account if you go to it through the app or the a web Dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Correct, this only happens after I try to connect the two apps.  I select which metrics I want fruit street to have access to and when i hit submit I get that blocked screen.  I can sign into my account regularly both online and through the iphone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sctt.

Thanks for letting reaching back with those details.

In this case I'd like to ask you to try getting in touch with FruitStreet's support team directly. Given that these integrations are regularly developed and handled by the third parties themselves and as such they should be able to check what is happening and why the connection is showing as blocked.

Please let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you reached out to fruitstreet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, they said it’s a known issue and they’ll let me know when there is a fix. 

Best Answer

Hello @Rich_Laue and @Sctt.

@Rich_Laue Thanks for jumping in to help. @Sctt Thank you for that update.

Hopefully this situation is resolved as soon as possible. Please do post in here whenever they let you know the situation has been resolved. I'm sure that there are other users that would like to know about it.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. There are a lot of different topics to talk about in there, perhaps you'd like to share something or to participate in some topic.

Let me know if there are any other questions on the matter.

Best Answer
0 Votes