Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login Fitstar - Android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just clicked 'sign up' using Fitstar as I'd like to try it out. My problem is, I can't get on the application itself from my phone (Andriod/Samsung Galaxy S4). When I click log-in (I've even tried sign up to check) it brings me to the Fitbit log in page. My keyboard doesn't show up though. There isn't a way to type/log in from the app itself. 

I have no problem with other applications or the internet browser itself from my phone/using the fitbit login. It's just within fitstar itself. Please help as I'd like to give it a try (especially now that there's a tab or it on my dashboard (charge 2) within the application. 

I saw another topic about not being able to log in but it's a differnt issue than I'm having, so didn't help me any. 

Any ideas? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ValerieAnne, nice to see you around. I've seen a similar case before where this issue happens when the default browser is set to "Internet". The resolution requires to change the default browser to Chrome, since this is a bug with Samsung devices and the issue is not from Fitstar or Fitbit.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @ValerieAnne, nice to see you around. I've seen a similar case before where this issue happens when the default browser is set to "Internet". The resolution requires to change the default browser to Chrome, since this is a bug with Samsung devices and the issue is not from Fitstar or Fitbit.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I set the default browser to chrome. Cannot log in to fitstar using mt fitbit credentials. Error message "

We're sorry, but something went wrong".

Thanks,

Sebastian

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sebastiano, thank you for letting me know this. Is your phone Samsung? If the issue persists try to restart your phone and give it another try. 

Try to use the options to Log in with Fitbit or enter manually your email registerd on Fitstar.

Capture.PNG

Keep me posted if you need more help!

Best Answer

Hi RobertoFitbit,

I found the issue. I had a FitStar account created with same email address and password as the one used on FitBit. I changed the FitStar account email address and "Log in with Fitbit account" option from FitStar is working now.

Best Answer

Hi @Sebastiano, that is great! Thank you for let me know you found the solution and for sharing it in our Community. I'm sure this will help other users who might be experiencing a similar scenario.

Stay awesome and don't forget to keep participating in our Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes