Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YUNMAI Mini Smart Scale - problem syncyng (Android)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this amazing scale, and I use the Yunmai app on Android 6.0.1 (LG Nexus 5).

I enabled the "connected to fitbit" option in the application settings, which led me to a Fitbit authorisation page, which I allowed.

Problem is, no matter what I do the weight information does not go to the dashboard or anywhere else. I can't see that in Google fit either. 

Any ideas please?

EDIT: I figured out that I had no autorisation on my Fitbit profile for YUNMAI, although I allowed it multiple times. I eventually ended up with that (finally), but I still can't see my weight...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Maxxd, good to see you here! I haven't seen many issues with this third party scale, although my recommendation If you already enable the integration within Yunmai, you need to go to "me" under Yunmai app, from here select "user settings. Slide fitbit to On. To connect Fitbit. It will ask to agree to finished.

Now if you step on the scale you can weight in the normal way.  Following steps: open Yunmai, step on scale, wait and if yunmai has finished the data will be automatically sent to Fitbit.

I found this piece of information from the FAQ on Yunmai page: Fitbit will sync latest data only if you fully exit the app (for iPhone, please double click start button and swipe with finger up) then reopen it.

If this is not working the only recommendation I can give is to revoke the access and re-link again Yunmai with Fitbit. If the issue persist since this integration was not built by us, I recommend to approach to Yunmai customer support.

Hope this steps helps. See you around if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer