Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Sync my Fitbit to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have followed all the directions on syncing both in myFitnessPal and Fitbit....  MFP says its connected to fitbit ....  I found I have 2 accounts of mine at Fitbit and I can't tell MyfitnessPal which account to use.... 

The most recent one is this one: public url: //www.fitbit.com/user/6DMDXJ

The old one is : public url: //www.fitbit.com/user/23Z5TD - I just lost access to the email attached to it and couldn't change the email.  They are both connected to my Facebook page so therein I think thats the confusion with MFP.

Can you help so i can get these syncing together MFP and Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @mormonm0m1.

Let me help you find a way to get your MFP connected to Fitbit.

From what you are saying, you log in to your Fitbit accout using the Facebook button, is that correct? If that's the case, maybe you could try manually changing the password on your Fitbit account (the one that you want connected to MyFitnessPal) and then manually entering the email address and password when trying to connect the apps.

If that is not the case, please let me know.

Be sure to reach out if there is anything else I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had done all those things you mentioned before but couldn’t guide MFP to
a specific account....

I ended up disconnecting and reconnecting Fitbit to MFP after I added my
Facebook to the new Fitbit account (I found this after just clicking around
in my Fitbit) .... once I did that and reconnected Fitbit to MFP... it
worked! Problem solved!
Best Answer

Hey @mormonm0m1.

Glad to read that it worked in the end with that process. Thanks for taking the time to share what fixed it.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Maybe you can find a topic that piques your interest.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes