Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect MapMyRun with my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there Am desperately trying to sync my Versa 3 with Mapmyrun app! Can someone help me? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @TanyaSub. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details shared in your post, I understand how you must be feeling.

From our side, MapMyRun is supported since this is an integration of MapMyFitness Apps. You can find more information here: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/partnership/mapmyrun

For more information about how to connect your Fitbit account with another app, please check: 

How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

On a side note, I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @TanyaSub. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details shared in your post, I understand how you must be feeling.

From our side, MapMyRun is supported since this is an integration of MapMyFitness Apps. You can find more information here: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/partnership/mapmyrun

For more information about how to connect your Fitbit account with another app, please check: 

How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

On a side note, I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

did not work for me.  MAPMYRUN was not listed in apps selection.  But an app called 'poop count' is.  who would add this???

Best Answer
0 Votes