Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sync Fitbit with smart scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just upgraded from Charge 2 to Charge 4. But my new Charge 4 won’t sync with my Arboleaf Smart Scale. The scale is syncing with my iHealth app but won’t sync with Fitbit app. All read/write permissions are turned on. Any suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Leacjuneb14,

I would reach out to Arboleaf, as the syncing of the scale has nothing to do with your device.

As far as the Fitbit app, the best suggestion I have at the moment is clearing the cache on your phone or uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Leacjuneb14,

I would reach out to Arboleaf, as the syncing of the scale has nothing to do with your device.

As far as the Fitbit app, the best suggestion I have at the moment is clearing the cache on your phone or uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I have a different smart scale that I successfully set up, and linked to my FitBit app a week ago.

Tomorrow morning is my next scheduled time to use it, so I'll report back to let you know if it's a broader issue, than just yours.

My guess is that it's an issue on FitBit's side, since they've had general syncing issues from their end for the past couple weeks, and they'll fix it soon.

At least tomorrow morning you'll know if I suddenly have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checked my weight, and body fat percentage on my Renpho smart scale, and it synced right away with no issues to my FitBit account dashboard, and its weight section:
https://www.fitbit.com/weight

It also updated my FitBit app weight section, but that took a few minutes to show up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you both for your replies. After reading your replies, I’m hoping I posed my question correctly. When I weigh myself on my Arboleaf scale, the measurements will show up in my Apple iHealth app (after a bit of time). But they never show up in my Fitbit app. I feel like the issue is with the Fitbit app, not arboleaf. Thinking trying a different scale (that has all these metrics. Im frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem. I see I'm late tot he game on this issue but I made one change to my FitBit app settings and checked on the Media and Apple Music slider. I looked at the FitBit app and it had updated my daily weigh-ins since I started using the Arboleaf scale. I hope this is the actual answer and helps someone else.

Best Answer

Please remember that the syncing of a non-fitbit scale is not handled by fitbit. 

If you are having sync issues. 

• Revoke access to the scale. 
  • Setup the link with fitbit. 
  • If this doesn't work, contact them. 
Best Answer

Where is that setting in FitBit? 

Best Answer

In the Arboleaf app, click My Account at bottom-right, then Settings at top-right, then FitBit in the middle, and slide that slider off and back on. Another faster fix is to close the apps on your phone and reopen them, as I have found out later. On iPhone, double click your home button (I still use an iPhone 😎 and swipe the apps up to close out of them. Reopen them and see your weigh-ins populate in the FitBit app. I need to do the same thing in order to re-sync my MyFitnessPal app with FitBit and vice versa. 

Best Answer