Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Samsung S Health sync with Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any possibility to sync Samsung Galaxy Note 4 HR-sensor data from S Health app directly to Fitbit app or thru any app connectable both  S Health and Fitbit?

Is there any app, which can use SGN 4 HR-sensor without S Health app and can be connected to Fitbit account?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@RaptorDP It's great to have you here! You may want to check this thread to get some advice about what other people have done in order to link Fitbit and Health Kit app. I'm not sure about SGN 4 HR-sensor but I'm pretty sure that if anyone knows any app, they will share it with you Smiley Happy 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
S Health is Samsung fitness tracker for android. It is not apples health kit app for the ios. But as to the original question I use both fitbit and s health and still can not find a workaround for them. I wish I knew one.
Best Answer

Just purchased my first fitbit and it would be great if you could work it out so that it could sync with my Samsung Health App. 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Matt3055! Have you vote for this idea S Health & Fitbit integration? Those are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Thanks for voting! 

Best Answer

It would be great if fitbit would intergrate with Samsung Health. 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Burksta! Thanks for your feedback about this integration. Have you voted for this idea S Health & Fitbit integration? Those are viewed by our engineers and developers and later some features are implemented. 

Thanks for voting! 🙂 

Best Answer