Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 & Strava not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I mtb with STRAVA app all the time, I've linked the two apps, rode today for the first time, but they didn't sync.

Have I not done something?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Barney81, awesome to see you have join to the Fitbit Community! Just a heads up, I moved your post to our Third Party Integrations forum with the intention to maintain the readability of our Community since your topic is more related to the subjects of this board.

If the integration with Strava skipped one of your exercise, I'm wondering if this is happening on a daily basis or it was only one time occasion?

If the issue persists, perhaps resetting the integration may do the trick to address this issue:

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

yesterday I connect my fitbit with Strava and played some sport, but it didnt sync to strava! how does it work? it only record run and ride or does it record sports, work outs and other types of exercises?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I log into my dashboard there is no gear icon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Montydog27.

Let me help you out with that.

If there is not gear icon, then you can click here to go directly to your account's settings. Then, be sure to follow the steps that have been mentioned before.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still no luck! Followed the instructions but hasn’t made any difference!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Montydog27.

Thanks for giving those steps a shot! 

It is very possible that this was happening because of an issue with Strava. You can click here to read more about what was happening. The issue has now been resolved and there shouldn't be any issues in any activities that sync from now on. Do keep in mind that the fix will not be retroactive and thus activities that haven't synced in the past will not do so now. 

Having said that, you could export the activities you want to have on Strava and manually upload them that way. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes