Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing bicycle rides to strava.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge 2.  When I track bicycle rides they are not syncing to Strava.  I have revoked permission for Strava and reconnected the 2 accounts at strava.fitbit.com and this did not work.

The rides I took all had GPS data recorded via connected GPS through my phone but still did not sync.  Is there a step im missing to get this data to automatically sync to Strava?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @p1nkfl0yd1an, it's nice to see you here! Woman Very Happy When linking Fitbit and Strava, keep in mind the following:

• Activities from Strava are synced over to Fitbit as manually logged activities but will not include GPS or heart rate data from Strava
  • NOTE: Manually logged activities in Strava will NOT sync over, it needs to be a recorded activity (i.e. pressing the record button in the app)
  • Only GPS recorded activities from Fitbit will sync to Strava
  • Heart rate data needs to be synced before ending a GPS activity for it to send to Strava 

Hope this clarifies why your rides are not being showed correctly. I'll be around if you need further help! Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes