Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync with weight watchers App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't sync my fitbit to the Weight Watchers App

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Carao have you followed the instructions found here

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG I’ve been trying for almost a week. I called WW and a representative walked me through it (I had already done it SEVERAL times but thought what the hell. I was told it would sync within 24 hrs.....NOT!!’ 

At my WW meeting this past Friday I ask the representative there. She tried and also couldn’t. 

IM SOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. I think it might be on WW's end, but I keep adding it to my WW account and nothing shows as registered and it doesn't sync. Super frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After syncing for a while with MyFitnessPal, it stopped working. I moved on to weightwatchers and again Fitbit and WW synced flawlessly..for a while. Last week, for unknown reasons it stopped. After spending way too much time fruitlessly trying to correct the problem, I’ve given up. The problem is not with WW, it’s Fitbit. Why should I have to give up my time to fix a problem with their app? Poor tech support, repeated problems, maybe Fitbit is way more invested in selling their products instead of back up support for their existing users. Never again..last Fitbit product I buy. 

Best Answer

Sorry @Katnath if it was a problem with the Fitbit API then every website that interfaces with this API would be having problems and every Fitbit user woyldwbe affected. This clearly is not the case. I would reach out to WW. 

Best Answer

This is a very interesting post.  On the same date, my charge 2 has been unable to get back to syncing with my fitness pal and WW.  I have tried every which way over the past few days and unable to connect.  It seems that something is not right with the Fitbit...

Best Answer
I’m pretty sure that it’s a Fitbit problem NOT a WW problem. My weight is not updating on the Fitbit dashboard either. Frankly I’ve tried several ways and I don’t feel like devoting any more time to it. If Fitbit can’t figure out the problem, I’ll move on to another tracker. There’s plenty of competition and I’ve had several issues with tech and Fitbit in the past. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

’m pretty sure that it’s a Fitbit problem NOT a WW problem. My weight is not updating on the Fitbit dashboard either. Frankly I’ve tried several ways and I don’t feel like devoting any more time to it. If Fitbit can’t figure out the problem, I’ll move on to another tracker. There’s plenty of competition and I’ve had several issues with tech and Fitbit in the past. Not worth it.

Best Answer
FYI: i was able to finally connect to ww and Mfp last night. Not sure why, just kept on disconnecting and connecting fitbit and other apps and now syncs?! Go figure.....
Best Answer
0 Votes