Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 syncing and GPS issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Charge 4. It will not sync my exercise events to the Fitbit app or Strava. My device is synced to both and I get lots of other info syncing but not the exercise events. I press finish at the end of my run or bike. Is there some other step I’m missing?

Also it takes a really long time to connect to GPS. And often the tracking just stops part way through the run or bike. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community, @Sdsdsd.

By events, you mean challenges? If this is the case follow these instructions:

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
4. All challenge participants are not in the same time zone. 

I also recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates. About Strava, follow the steps in this post and for the GPS, follow the steps in the article: .

Let me know the outcome.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes