Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Fitbit and My wellness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having issues with Fitbit pairing with My Wellness (3rd party) ? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Thanks for stepping into the Community @GaynorA!

I moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board as I think it is better suited for your situation.

As for the issue itself, could you please elaborate a bit more on what is going on? That way I can better understand the situation.

Look forward to helping you out! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an iPhone se and have My Wellness app (technogym) which should ( and used to) connect to my Fitbit data to record my activity in My Wellness. It's not an issue with the phone as won't connect via PC either. However when I attempt to connect the Fitbit to My Wellness , it just won't complete the connection. I have also emailed Technogym 3 weeks ago however there has been no response .

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an iPhone se and have My Wellness app (technogym) which should ( and used to) connect to my Fitbit data to record my activity in My Wellness. It's not an issue with the phone as won't connect via PC either. However when I attempt to connect the Fitbit to My Wellness , it just won't complete the connection. I have also emailed Technogym 3 weeks ago however there has been no response .

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GaynorA! Thanks for that clarification.

If you do not mind, I'd like to ask you some additional questions: 

• What happens whenever you start the connection?
  • Are you getting any error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Have you tried using a different computer or a different web browser?
  • What browser are you using on the computer? Is the computer PC or Mac?
  • What phone are you using to connect the two?

Look forward to your reply to these questions so that we can find the best way to move forward.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GaynorA!

It seems like you posted an empty reply. Could you try posting your reply once again?

Look forward to helping you out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Apologies. It's now up and running again. It appears to have fixed itself! Many thanks for your time 😁

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hey @GaynorA!

Those are some great news! Thanks for letting me know. It was probably a one time thing.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. There you can talk about a lot of different topics with other Community members.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I'm having the same issue - it's a real shame as I'd like to log my gym workouts properly

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine has reconnected by itself, However will not sync moves over from gym classes , as in Zumba, body combat etc.. so have given up on it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GaynorA! Welcome to the Forums @eae15!

Perhaps you could try to get in touch with My Wellness directly? They should be able to take a closer look at what's happening. 

If you do, please let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar problem: trying to pair Fitbit with Mywellness app but it's stuck in the login screen.

Trying to tap Log In with Google or Facebook buttons do nothing. Any advice? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my Fitbit has paired with MyWellness however the stats don’t always log... sometimes they do ! Makes no sense to me , I have deleted app, reinstalled app, logged out, logged in... but it just does it’s own thing as and when it feels like it...sorry...no solution 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I have an older Fitbit flex that I’ve just found hidden in my cupboard from 4 years ago. It’s all set up and working and has been connected to Mywellness app that I use in the gym. BUT, in the Mywellness app it comes up with the Fitbit moves (steps) as very low scores and transfer at midnight when I’m sleeping. How can I change the transfer time from the Fitbit to the Mywellness app? E.g I did over 9000 steps in the day on my Fitbit but at midnight it transferred 80 moves only onto my app. Very confused 

Best Answer
0 Votes