Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging food and water with Alexa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there anyway to tell alexa to log food or water for me?  Maybe this is in the works?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to see that the Community is growing @wasteland13! Currently, it's not possible to log food or water while telling it to Alexa. However, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Thanks for posting your idea! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I will post this as a requested feature because that would be REALLY powerful for fitbit users to log food by voice. Right now that is the only hang up with fitbit. It's cumbersome to go to the app and log food. Until food feature is added the Alexa skill is pretty worthless.

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @TheLastDon! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board. 

Happy Holidays! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anything useful that it can do currently? I ask it the weather that is about it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Courtybhoy Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

You may want to learn more about it by checking these articles: How do I use Alexa on my Fitbit Versa 2? and How do I set up the Fitbit Skill for Alexa? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're getting at logging food by voice, it may help to log personal notes with alexa throughout the day then personally entering them when you have a moment.

Best Answer