Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Fitbit with Mywellness App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

im trying to link the mywellness app to my surge but for some reason can't get it to work any help would be appreciated

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had tried to connect mine with the mywellness app and it wouldn't connect. a pop up kept appearing and disappearing.

I logged on to fitbit, went into settings then into applications and I noticed that mywellbeing was authorised. I clicked revoke permission for mywellnesss then logged on to mywellness page and connected fitbit and it worked.

I hope this helps. I have a fitbit surge. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Hi @chipbutti

Moved your post from the Surge to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution. 

Your post will get more attention here.

Wishing a wonderful weekend 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Is this solved?

I try to connect my fitbit account to mywellness (via third party) but it doesn't connect. There's no support from mywellness neither so I couldn't ask there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

1. Login to your account on www.mywellness.com
2. Hover over your profile picture. When the drop-down menu appears click “settings”
3. Click “Linked accounts” on the left and then click “Connect” by the Fitbit logo

4. Login to your Fitbit account (new window should open)

Best Answer

Tried connecting using a web browser but pop up window for Fitbit keeps getting blocked

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Del78, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. This application does not figure among the Supportd integrations. But if you are getting blocked, make sure you don't have any pop up windows blocker on your browser or any other software that is not allowing you to connect the two accounts.

If the issue persists I would suggest to contact the support of My Wellness for more help.

See you until the next time!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have managed to resolve the issue. I had to deauthorise the wellbeing app on the fitbit page and then reconnect.

thanks for the reply

Best Answer

Hello @Del78, thank you for keep me posted and I'm happy to hear you were able to resolved the issues by reconnecting your two accounts. I'm sure this will help other users who might be experiencing the same issue.

See you around and stay awesome!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobertoME @Del78

It don't work by me... what do i need to do? Fitbit says; the app you're trying to connect is did not provide valid information for fitbit. 

What can i do so it works?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had tried to connect mine with the mywellness app and it wouldn't connect. a pop up kept appearing and disappearing.

I logged on to fitbit, went into settings then into applications and I noticed that mywellbeing was authorised. I clicked revoke permission for mywellnesss then logged on to mywellness page and connected fitbit and it worked.

I hope this helps. I have a fitbit surge. 

Best Answer

Thanks a lot! It works now! 

Best Answer

Ahhh THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! This was frustrating me :0

Best Answer

I've seen the great suggestion of @Del78 has taken care of the situation. So I will just pass by to say Hi there @Elinev and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @caralee23!

Take care and stay awesome both of you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

In my case, both apps seem to be connected. In fact, it's the data from Fitbit which is imported daily into Mywellness. But only the daily movements... not the movements related to a specific activity monitorized within Fitbit. Does anyone know how to arrange that (if it's possible)? Or I can assume that only a single block with daily movements will be included in Mywellness?

On the other hand, is there a way to import the old records in Mywellness to the Fitbit account?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @witteger, I've noticed you still have not received a response so my apologies for being absent here. I was investigating a little bit about what information will sync or share Fitbit and MyWellness.

According to the integration MyWellness will have access to the following data from your Fitbit account:

• Food logs 
  • Water Intake
  • Weight
  • Activities and exercise

However regarding your last question, I'm not sure if Mywellness has this option or how far goes to retrieve data from your Fitbit account. So it will be require to contact the customer support of MyWellness for more details.

Hope this portion of information give you some extra help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the information. If I have more insight I’ll post it! For the moment still not so clear hahaha. Regards
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, both my apps are connected but no data is being transferred. I have tried removing both and reconnecting but they still don't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting the same problem. On the wellness app it says Fitbit connectedbut went to the gym today and no data has transferred to my Fitbit. Any help working this out would be much appreciated. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @BeckyPen.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

The first thing I'd recommend is that you try to disconnect the apps and then connect them again. You can click here to see the steps on how to disconnect the apps.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes