Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Strava failing with server error 500

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I'm getting the following message when trying to connect my Fitbit account with my Strava account:

I've tried re-entering the details a few times but given it's a server error there's nothing I can do this side.

{"statusCode":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":"An internal server error occurred"}

I'm following the instructions here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/How-do-I-connect-Strava-with-Fitbit/td-p/62...

Any ideas or just wait till the servers are up again? Also is there a dashboard showing status on outages like this?

cheers

Andy

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@SunsetRunner Did you by any chance authorise Profile scope on the Fitbit side? The integration service crashes if user profile scope is not authorised. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @raduenoiu and @raduenoiu, welcome to the Forums.

In this case I'd recommend that you get in touch with Strava directly. They should be able to help you determine what is going on. Since these integrations are developed by the third parties I'd say that it is the best way to move forward.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes