Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting LG bluetooth headphones

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to connect my LG Tone wireless head set to the new Fitbit Ionic.  Can anyone tell me how or if they will connect?

Moderator edit: removed label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found out how to get the LG Tone Pros into pairing mode.  These instructions are not included when you purchase them.  I had to google how to pair LG.  With the LG off, press and hold the call button then turn the headphones on.  The blue indicator light will flash and then stay solid blue.  Now you can go to the ionic settings Bluetooth new device and the LG headphones will appear.  Tap on it and it will pair.  The tone is wonderful.  Finally.  Hope this helps others.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hi, @bbloomgren! You shouldn't have any issue connecting them. Check out this help article for instructions.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Cannot get ionic to pair with LG TonePro Bluetooth headphones.  Any suggestions.  I followed all the instructions and still no luck.  Any Help appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found out how to get the LG Tone Pros into pairing mode.  These instructions are not included when you purchase them.  I had to google how to pair LG.  With the LG off, press and hold the call button then turn the headphones on.  The blue indicator light will flash and then stay solid blue.  Now you can go to the ionic settings Bluetooth new device and the LG headphones will appear.  Tap on it and it will pair.  The tone is wonderful.  Finally.  Hope this helps others.

Best Answer

It worked. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so glad this helped you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn’t work for me. I tried by following the Versa touch screen Bluetooth settings (just like the link showed that was provided) and it wouldn’t recognize my Bluetooth headphones. Is there any other troubleshooting that I can do? 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with some basic X3 sport headphones. I've restarted my Versa, and it still won't connect. Trying to figure out what the issue is without having to buy new expensive headphones. 

Best Answer

Woohoo, this helped me! Thanks so much! I couldn't figure out how to get the headphones into "pairing mode." Hold the call button, turn it on, then you'll see the blue flashing light, and the headphones will tell you they're in pairing mode, as the light turns solid blue. I unplugged them to see the light more clearly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This helped me! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Omg thanks so much!

When phone is off press call button. Keep it pressed while turning it on. That worked for me. When I pressed call button and then released and then turned on it didn’t work.

Moderator Edit: Merged User's Posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HopeDymond Welcome to the Fitbit family! I'm really glad to read that you found some solutions on this thread and that you are back on track now. 

I went ahead and marked the most helpful post that included the workaround as an accepted solution. This way, other users will be able to find the solution to this faster. Thanks for confirming that this worked for you too.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the tip. Saved me hours of time trying to figure it out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Adiblasi Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing your results on this thread after trying the steps provided.

I'm really glad you are back on track. Hopefully, this will be helpful for more users.

Additionally, have you checked the Feature Suggestions Board? If you have any ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device, this is the best place for asking. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

See you around! Smiley Happy
Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

BUT WUT ABOUT DA VERSA I can't connect LG Bluetooth headphones to my VERSA

Best Answer
0 Votes