Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just downloaded Strava to my phone and am trying to connect my Fitbit to it.  When I try and connect my Charge 3 it goes to my Fitbit dashboard but there doesn't seem to be any way of confirming that I want it to connect; it's not doing it automatically and when I go back to the home page, it's still asking for a device to connect to.

I want to switch to Strava as Runkeeper (which I've been using for years) seems to be really flaky about connecting to the Fitbit and I was hoping that Strava would be better.  Thus far, apparently not.  I was hoping to upload all my previous runs onto Strava but this doesn't seem to be an option.

How do I get them to talk to each other?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @fionac - I’ve moved your post here where you are more likely to get help or suggestions from others. Tap here to see Fitbit’s Strava Help Page

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @fionac - I’ve moved your post here where you are more likely to get help or suggestions from others. Tap here to see Fitbit’s Strava Help Page

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @SunsetRunner 

The help page was really useful and I'm now connected.  I was trying to use the app, but that wasn't working.  Using the web-pages worked.

Best Answer