Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Pets clock faces for Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

❤️❤️❤️PLEASE❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️PLEASE❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️PLEASE❤️❤️❤️

Please bring the New Fitbit Virtual Pets to the Fitbit Blaze!!!!! There are 2 dogs and 2 cats that you can walk, feed and watch grow as your clock face.

They are compatible with only 3 of the newer Fitbit watches. Please please please make these pets available on the Blaze.

The blaze has the same big touch screen, it has the same smart features, it has everything necessary for this clock face to work. 

I would love to have a virtual cat as my watch face. Please please please Fitbit labs team enable Fitbit blaze with the virtual pets 🐶🐱🐾❤️🐶🐱🐾❤️🐶🐱🐾❤️

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Krystalization.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to bring the New Fitbit Virtual Pets clock faces to the Fitbit Blaze. I really appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

You can also provide feedback about the clock faces developed by Fitbit labs through this form. Please find more information about Fitbit Labs from this help article and at https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-labs.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes