Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout function via Fitbit Versa not syncing to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the workouts I do with the application on the Versa which is called "workout" does not sync with Myfitness pal as a recognized workout. however if I enter the Bike workout manually via the Fitbit app that pulls through to the MyFitness pal. can anyone assist me with fixing this issue.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lvanderbergh. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about the workout function via your Fitbit Versa not syncing to MyFitnessPal. Thank you for providing the additional details. I appreciate your feedback and would like to advise that you can verify that your accounts are syncing by using one of the following data points:

1. On Fitbit you can check for your meal summary and logged activities from MyFitnessPal.
  2. On MyFitnessPal, go to "My Home," then "Check-In." You should see your weight, Fitbit Steps, and Fitbit Sleep Minutes. 

Since the exercise is only shared in one way; you have to manually log the activities. To share your feedback or if you want to see features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes