Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please link Fat Secret App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The Fitbit food database is absolutely atrocious, the worst one I have ever seen. The nutritional values listed for many foods are just flat out wrong. I'm not sure who is entering these but they need to stop. If that wasn't difficult enough, so many foods aren't listed at all. I'm currently using Fat Secret to log my food because it tracks calories, fats, carbs, and proteins. Could you please just help us with a way to sync that data without having to use yet another app. Waiting for your database to be corrected and loaded with foods is taking too long. If there's something that works can we please have the ability use it. This is my first fitbit, I've switched from Jawbone... But it is severally lacking in this very important area. So much so that if I cannot find a fix I will not be using fitbit as my next purchase. It's just impossible. Please help.
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Indica

Fitbit doesn't have control over other third party developers & other companies. They allow other developers / companies to link their app with the fitbit account when they wanting to (to be able to use their food database and it shows up in the fitbit account).. though it's up to developers of fatsecret to consider implenting this functionality.

Feel free to contact them:

http://www.fatsecret.co.uk/Default.aspx?pa=cu

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just sent an email to support asking the same thing, about not being blue to link to Fat Secret and understood Fitbit is the issue.
CRETY1
Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree and here it is YEARS LATER and its still atrocious!

Best Answer
0 Votes