Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting fitbit to vitality app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For two days I have been unsuccessful in my attempts. I have tried most of the things i have found on line, but nothing. And what is this fitbit connect app?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Trishrub.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulties you're experiencing with connecting Fitbit to Vitality. Thank you for your time and efforts. I would like to confirm if you were able to resolve the issue? I will be glad to assist you further. 

Fitbit Connect is the program used on Mac or Windows 8.1 computers in order to set up and sync devices. 

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Liliya,

Thank you for trying to help. I purchased a fitbit versa on September 10th and set it to sync with my android phone (fitbit plus vitality today). For a while things worked out, though I frequently had to log out and log back in the vitality app on my android in order to sync fitbit activity to vitality. Then something terrible happened on October 10th 2019: versa decided to update. The device updated while exchanging data with the fitbit app on my android. Since then the android app is still syncing versa activity in fitbit; but the activity is no longer synced to the vitality app.

I have tried everything I can find.   Why do we put up with "delink and relink", "uninstall and re-install", and "wiggle your nose, bend your left ear, and restart your smartphone with your left toe?" I have tried everything I can think of, and read many suggestions and tried to follow them. Nothing works so far. At this point I am not happy with the versa people, fitbit people, and vitality people who "programmed" the handshake between fitbit and vitality. Would you accept such "performance" from your car? 

I spent the time needed to sync versa fitbit and vitality a month ago. Any additional time I have to spend now is a waste of my time (my most valuable resource). Who is responsible for the hours upon hours I am spending trying to sync fitbit activity into vitality?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mind-My-Time

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue with syncing your activity to Vitality after the last update. I am sorry that you are going through this situation, I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes