Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and MyFitnessPal connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have tried to remove mfp from my fitbit and its says I have successfully removed it. Yet when I try to add mfp on the mfp app is already says fitbit is linked to another mfp account. I have tried to call fitbit customer services but they wasnt very helpful at all can anyone help me please 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Chez1982.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the difficulty you're experiencing with MyFitnessPal. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. Please confirm the steps to remove the integration with MyFitnessPal: 

1. Tap the Today tab 

, and tap your profile picture. 
  2. Scroll down and tap Manage Data > Manage 3rd Party Apps.
  3. Log in to your Fitbit account.
  4. Tap Revoke Access to disconnect an app from your Fitbit account. 

I also recommend confirming the email address you used to create your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts. For more information about connecting your Fitbit account with another app, please see this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Thank you for taking the time to contact Customer Support regarding this. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes