Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling app recommendation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking for a cycling app that integrates with the fitbit dashboard.  I'l like something with a gps function that will map my ride, track speed/calories/distance, and feed the progress into the fitbit dashboard/mobile app.

Any recommendations?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@QueenOfOakville Welcome to Fitbit Community! You can try with Endomondo. Link both accounts and click “get started”. Once connected you will be able to view the activities that you log in your Endomondo account under your manually logged activities in your Fitbit account. Patruns uses this app to monitor his biking, you can read here: biking. Let me know if it works. Happy stepping! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I use the Endomondo app. I think that you will like it and it is free. They also have a premium type membership if you want to use a heart rate monitor. It will connect with the app and monitor your rate during your rides. It won't transfer that info to Fitbit, but it will get a more accurate calorie burn number and transfer that to Fitbit. I use the Polar H7.

This will give you an idea of what the info looks like on Endomondo: Endomondo workout

This is what it will look like on Fitbit: Untitled.png

Best Answer
0 Votes