Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lag time when syncing with Virgin Healthmiles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set my husband up w/ a Fitbit One to connect to his Virgin Healthmiles account through work.  It worked seamlessly for 2.5 weeks.  Starting a few days ago, logging into his VHM account did not seem to activate the "automatic" sync, even though the steps were uploading correctly to the Fitbit site.  I disconnected the two accounts and reconnected.  Now it is working, but the VHM account always seems to be behind.  I'm not sure what has changed?  I did get a message when reconnecting the fitbit about some sort of "bug" that had infiltrated the Fitbit site, but that Virgin Pulse was not affected?

Has anyone else had this experience?  Know anything about a "bug" on this website?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MT_girl It was a great idea to re-link both accounts. Keep in mind that some Third-Party integrations sync with Fitbit at a specific time. For example MyFitnessPal does this at 11:00 AM. and this may be the reason of time discrepancy.

Fitbit syncs with more than two hundred applications and has information about some of them. You can view them here: App Gallery Partners. With Virgin Healthmiles, I suggest that you post this question in their support page as they are the ones responsible for any integration. 

Happy stepping! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer
0 Votes