Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diasend intergartion - Calories!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Morning, I have connected my fitbit to Diasend and its all good, showing steps. However Its saying I eat 160% of my recommended calorie intake (I absolutely don't!)

Where is this value coming from and why is it so far out?

I track food especially carbs elsewhere so I don't use the food input of my fitbit, just steps and sleep really.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Aefy, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering where are you seeing the 160% of calories consumption? Is this on your Diasend app?

keep in mind Diasend app regardless is able to connect with Fitbit, is not officially supported in our integration website: https://mgmt.fitbit.com/partnership. Many integrations are developed by the third party app initiative using our open API.

I would recommend if the information synced between your Fitbit account and Diasend is not correct, attempt to revoke the access of the app from your Application settings and re-link the connection.

Also try to contact Diasend support to know more details how the information will sync with your Fitbit account.

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes