Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't pick up calories eaten data from LoseIt app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I followed the instructions to link LoseIt app account to Fitbit account. Everything I have read says the Fitbit account should now be picking up calories consumed from LoseIt and LoseIt should be picking up burning data from Fitbit. The latter is working fine, LoseIt is gathering all the Fitbit data it is supposed to, but Fitbit is not picking up anything from LoseIt. Any help?
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Jessicajaye, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Robot Very Happy

You are right, since your Lose it account and your Fitbit Dashboard should be picking your calories consumed. I will suggest to re-link the access of your Lose it account. To do this is require to revoke the access by do the following:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under Lose It name, click "Revoke Access."

You can then re-link the two accounts by following this article.

Also I have moved your post to Third-Party Integration to keep the organization of our community and so your post received better attention.

Hope this can help you and I'll be around. Keep me posted!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Jessicajaye Did you find a resolution? I am having the same problem with a Blaze and LoseIt and went through revocation/disconnection and setup several times with the same result.
Best Answer
0 Votes

i have the same issue with Surge

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get that far. No matter if I'm on the Fitbit app or lose it app, I keep getting a message that says website not available. I've tried everything. Even restarted my phone. I've been at this all day and it won't link no matter what I do, whether it's from the Fitbit partnership section or from the lose it app under link accounts and devices. Someone please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes