Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Strava sync Active Zome Minutes?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

https://strava.fitbit.com/ says: "runs and rides tracked via Strava will automatically contribute to your Fitbit all day stats like calories and active minutes.".  Does this work anymore with AZM?

It's very much necessary for me.  I did a ~3.5h ride this morning in the active zone and got 33 AZM for it.  fitbit says av. 93BPM, strava says avg 155BPM, 97.1% in active zones.  Here are screenshots:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/3jdbwbpJonuzzsKF7

I understand and I'm OK with the limitations of optical HRMs, that's not my question here.

I upgraded to from Charge 2 (Active Minutes) to Inspire 2 (Active Zone Minutes) and don't see this happen for my rides - just distance, calories etc.  Does it work anymore?

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing your Strava inquiry @Voyager2.

Strava is primarily used to track cycling and running exercises. Strava exercises that are synced with Fitbit are labeled as a manually logged activity. Only GPS data recorded with a Fitbit device is synced to the Strava app. See Strava support page for Fitbit or How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Integration link: strava.fitbit.com

Information shared between Strava and Fitbit:

From Fitbit to Strava:
  • Activity recorded with GPS on Fitbit
From Strava to Fitbit:
  • Any GPS activity recorded to Strava account

I hope this information helps. 

Best Answer

Hi Andrea! Thanks but it didn't answer my question.

Strava credit for active minutes no longer works with active zone minutes. It's a regression. Will it be fixed? Thanks!

Best Answer

Thanks  for getting back to us and sorry for not replying to your question @Voyager2.

Our team constantly works to improve the products and services since this is a regression it should be fixed but I can´t tell you the time it will take or if it will be fixed. 

Thank you for understanding and for visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes