Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does whatsapp work on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you get whatsapp notifications on a Charge 2.....my phone is with Android. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Thanks for stopping by @Clairepeachey! Yes, you can receive Whatsapp notifications in your Charge 2. Please make sure that you follow this procedure to set the notifications

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my need as well. I clicked on the link but for charge 2 (original posters question) it does not include apps in the chart. I don't see instructions on how to make WhatsApp connect. Please clarify or assist us. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I also get Whatsapp or (FB) Messenger notifications on my Charge 2 from my iPhone 5S?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @Danag1 and @SunsetRunner! You can get Whatsapp notifications just if you're using Android. However, it's not possible to receive them with iOS. 

Hope this clarifies any doubt. 

Best Answer

Thanks. Any plans to update for IOS?

Best Answer

Are the  WhatsApp notification coming to iOS devices? 

Best Answer

Can Whatsapp Notifications Support App Coming Up For IOS Devices...?

Best Answer

Hey there @DearAreeb@Danag1 and @Josua! Currently, I don't have any information about notifications in Charge 2 for iOS devices. However, you may want to vote for this idea Whatsapp for Charge 2. Because those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Thanks for your understanding once again. 

Best Answer

Seriously, why should we have to vote. I’m sure there are millions of iPhone users, using what’s app and using a Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys , 

any latest update on whatsapp messages for charge 2 ? I’m using iOS app and feeling pretty frustrated that I couldn’t receive any notifications on my watch. Pls advise. 

Best Answer

The user specifically asked about the Charge 2. The article you posted states only text messages, phone calls and calendar events can be received. Consequently the advice was useless.

Best Answer

Hey everyone @Judar@Aljams and @artdog123! I was checking the idea and I found this official response from one of the Feature Suggestion moderators: there aren't currently plans to release this Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2. You can learn more about it by checking the main idea.

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes