Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight watchers app not syncing with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not get my weight watchers app to sync with my fitbit app. I am on all day sync  and have disabled both apps and reloaded then, signed to both. Nothing helps. Has anyone else had this problem.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello there @outherding, thank you for visiting our Fitbit Community! I'm wondering what information is not syncing with your Fitbit account with your Weight watcher integration? Note that not all the data is share across the Weight Watcher platform.

Is your information syncing with your Fitbit account? This can be a reason that will explain why you are not able to see information in your Weight Watchers account. If this is the case perhaps the following post will give you some extra help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Just a heads up, since this post is related to a third party app, I have moved your post to the correct board to maintain the readability of our Fitbit Community.

If the issue is related to weight Watchers only, feel free to conatct them directly: 

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk.

See you around and keep me updated how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fit bit is not transferring exersize info to weight watchers app. I have bluetBluetooth on, saving power app off, WiFi on. I have uninstalled both apps and have logged back in. 

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @outherding, thank you for keep me posted. I'm wondering if you contact Weight Watchers customer support using the numbers of the previous post? Usually with this integration is not recommendable to revoke the access to troubleshoot any issue in the connection at the moment to share data.

With Weight Watchers, is important to mention that not all the information from your Fitbit exercises will be transferred. To add a little bit of context, this is the information your Weight Watcher account will use from your exercises:

What Syncs?
Fitbit > Steps > Weight Watchers
Fitbit > Distance > Weight Watchers
Fitbit > Calories > Weight Watchers 

If this information is not syncing, then the best is to reach customer support of Weight Watchers as long the data is being displayed in your Fitbit account. The reason of this is we do not have access to their data to have more scope of the issue.

Let me know if the issue persists or if you were in contact with their customer support line.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also having problems with syncing to the WW app.  Contacted Tech Support and they gave me a 2 week credit to my account.  They did confirm that they are having issues with the Charge 2. My last sync with WW was Dec. 19.

Best Answer

Mine stopped syncing this morning too. Also slow to sync with Virgin Pulse app.

Best Answer
I was thinking it was the ww app that was at fault, but maybe not?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I will contact ww  again. Support did not tell me it was. a problem with charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had your same experience.  I spoke with WW tech support and they said they were having difficulties with their app.  They also gave me a two week credit.  I then got on email from a WW tech support who had me run through some steps which are the exact steps I've already tried.  No success.  I will email the WW rep back.  I fear there is a conflict between the Charge 2 and WW.  It used to work just fine.  I uninstalled, reinstalled, reconnected both on websites and mobile apps.  Very frustrating.  I will let you know what happens with email and WW.

Best Answer
I have a Blaze. I think there is a conflict in the app software, not the Fitbit hardware.

Hope they resolve the issue soon!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes