Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales to link with blaze and MyNetDiary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use MyNetDiary to record food eaten, I use FitBit Blaze to track steps and exercise, which links to MyNetDiary.

I want to buy smart scales that link to FitBit and MyNetDiary. Other than the Aria2 does anyone know which scales will do this? 

I'm told that Nokia DON'T link to MyNetDiary, but if the info goes from the scales to fitbit then surely it would then go from fitbit to MyNetDiary. 

Can anyone help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I use MyNetDiary to record food eaten, I use FitBit Blaze to track steps and exercise, which links to MyNetDiary.

I want to buy smart scales that link to FitBit and MyNetDiary. Other than the Aria2 does anyone know which scales will do this? 

I'm told that Nokia DON'T link to MyNetDiary, but if the info goes from the scales to fitbit then surely it would then go from fitbit to MyNetDiary. 

Can anyone help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Lynne961.

Regarding to your question, Fitbit counts only and connects only with 1 scale which is the Aria 2. I recommend taking a look at it to see if you like it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer