Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eating with AVA and Fitbit data not updating correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Eating with AVA recently added Fitbit to their program.  A great add-on!  The problem? Information on my Blaze and my AVA program do not match. Eating with AVA always shows less distance travelled and calories than my Blaze. This makes it hard for my coach to know my activity level. The folks at AVA say that the information shown is what they receive from Fitbit.  ** Is there a setting I can or need to change to have my information reported more accurately to AVA? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @thebowlaker, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. In this case it's hard to tell since AVA program does not figure among the compatible third party apps.

There are many services that are able to connect with Fitbit and are not officially supported, but with third party apps we do not have control over the data is syncing.

As you wee informed by AVA Support, they received the data from your Fitbit account; however if the information is correct on your Fitbit Dashboard, we do not know how the information will be interpreted at the moment is shared across. In this case I can recommend is to revoke the access from AVA by going to your Application settings in your Dashboard and proceed to re-link your accounts again.

Hope this helps. See you until the next one.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes