Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Fitbit daily results in Facebook

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I enter my daily results on Facebook as you did in 2015

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cak712, nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! Are you referring to share your daily data in your Facebook account?

If this is correct, the way to share data with your Facebook account is to locate the Share icon in the right upper corner of your main dashboard and select Facebook to continue. Keep in mind this will only share your main stats and not heart rate or sleep data.Screenshot_SmartSelect_2018-03-17-05-31-58.png

For more details and how to share more data, review the following article: Can I share my Fitbit stats and accomplishments?

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Cak712, nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! Are you referring to share your daily data in your Facebook account?

If this is correct, the way to share data with your Facebook account is to locate the Share icon in the right upper corner of your main dashboard and select Facebook to continue. Keep in mind this will only share your main stats and not heart rate or sleep data.Screenshot_SmartSelect_2018-03-17-05-31-58.png

For more details and how to share more data, review the following article: Can I share my Fitbit stats and accomplishments?

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes