Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange data with app iphone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How i can do to create dialog excanging data with the iphone health app?

I'm Talking about the original app you find in the iphone.

Please help me 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Carmek99, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. At the moment this option is not available, however If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion: Integrate with iOS Health.

Feel free to contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let us know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Are you sure? Fitbit is not integrate with Apple health?

I can belive!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Carmek99 thanks for coming back! I have seen this suggestion is very popular and as you can see  in the Feature suggestion I've shared, at the moment is under consideration.

However many of the third party integrations are not developed by our initiative and we don't have the control over this, so for the same reason we don't have more details in specific.

I hope we can count with your support on this idea if it was of your interest and for more updates stay tuned to the Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes