Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit bit should have a sale on fit bit ionic.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hopefully fit bit will have a sale on fit bit ionic it's $500 for us.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SunsetRunner, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! Regarding your suggestion, I can recommend to stay tuned to our Fitbit website or social media for upcoming news.

At the moment I don't have details of a Sale on our new Ionic, but from time to time we have incredible discounts over our line up of trackers. If you already have a Fitbit account, you will be notify via email when we have offers or discounts available  in our Fitbit Store, where you can already get free shipping on $50+, 45-day money back guarantee plus 1 year limited warranty.

See you later and let me know if you have more questions or other suggestions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @SunsetRunner, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! Regarding your suggestion, I can recommend to stay tuned to our Fitbit website or social media for upcoming news.

At the moment I don't have details of a Sale on our new Ionic, but from time to time we have incredible discounts over our line up of trackers. If you already have a Fitbit account, you will be notify via email when we have offers or discounts available  in our Fitbit Store, where you can already get free shipping on $50+, 45-day money back guarantee plus 1 year limited warranty.

See you later and let me know if you have more questions or other suggestions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you very much

Best Answer
0 Votes