Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit + Samsung S Health = Wonderful

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can you make this happen? I love my FitBit and I love my S Health. Can we please get them to sync together?
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Has anybody asked S-health if they would be interested on this, it wpuld be easy for then to do.

Fitbit has everything allready set up for them to interface to a Fitbits account.  You cold also vote on this requist. 

Best Answer

how do you do this??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there, i can see Fitbit integration on s health. I was able to sync and tonight sleep from Fitbit flex is already displayed in s health. When connecting I can see that all data is to be synced, but only sleep showing (NO STEPS, CALORIES, ETC) did se one saw this?
Best Answer

How did you link the two accounts @pereiraru? I do not see Fitbit listed as a partner on S-Health. 

Best Answer

I connected my charge hr and it didn't do anything yet... I'm not sure if it's going to work at all. Anyone get it to work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MSommer07 good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community. I would like to know what exactly is not doing your Charge HR? Is the tracker syncing with your Fitbit account? which device are you using to sync your tracker? Are you trying to sync with any other integration as is mentioned on this thread?

Feel free to let me know all the details so I can help you to find a solution.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also love these two but I also noticed that Samsung Health just syncs sleep data from fitbit but nothing else. At this moment I have 10029 steps on my fitbit but see only 6997 on my S Health. How can I get it to show me the steps I see on the fitbit in S Health?

Best Answer
0 Votes