Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and clue/menstrual cycles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I read a blog post about how fitbit and clue had already started partnering and I think it would be great if the app could import cycle data from clue and map it onto the resting heart rate graph. And if it could sort data by menstrual cycle (I'd love to see how my sleep is affected by the period, ovulation, the luteal phase, as well as trends for my activity level). Would be a great feature people could activate or turn off if they have no use for it.
Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@Lex29 Welcome to the Community! That could totally be a useful app to sync with FitbitRobot Happy. I was checking the supported apps but I couldn't find it listed yet. 

You may want to post it in our Ideas Board because those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Hope I can see your suggestion there! 

P.S. Have you checked the Discussions Board? There you can find Fitbit friends, recipes or ways to improve your Zzz. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

They are beta testing it at the moment. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @MeganWa! Thanks for sharing this information. Just out of curiosity, where did you find this exciting news? 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am beta tester for clue, and they have recently added that feature but there are still bugs in system, so it isn't ready for public release.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

How did they integrate? Was the focus only on fertility tracking or could you see weight fluctuations compared to your menstrual cycle?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on this? Women's March on Washington and parallel events on Jan 21 will have lots of Fitbit users who care about women's health and fitness!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
http://blog.helloclue.com/post/154721755301/new-in-clue-fitbit-integration
Here is link to Fitbit and Clue integration.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have added link to information, but it is focusing on fertily and heart rate across your cycle

Best Answer
0 Votes

any news from working on Clue and Fitbit syncing? (just because I don't see how they work together). Is there any other women cycle app which can be connected with fitbit but not in beta version?

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @carrrie! Currently, there's no supported application regarding this topic. However, you may want to vote for this idea Tile for menstrual cycles because those are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

That seems unlikely as there still isn't a period tracker and your post is a year old.

Best Answer
0 Votes