Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit started sync workouts to Endomondo?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Today I've noticed that my both bike rides finally were placed in endomondo after tracker sync.

What has happened, is it temporary or finally FitBit got agreement with endomondo about pushing workouts to endomondo also? It used to only push pedometer data at the end of the day. I hope it stays as it is today.

Anyone knows?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @SunsetRunner, awesome to see you in the Fitbit Community again! Yes this integrations is compatible, I'm wondering if you were experiencing issue before to sync your exercises between Endomondo and Fitbit?

Note this is an officially supported integration with Fitbit. Each time your tracker syncs to your Dashboard, the data will also be uploaded to Endomondo under your workout tab. By default, all the workouts you make on Endomondo are posted to Fitbit under your manually logged activities.

For more details please take a look at this post: Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

See you later and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

According to that page, only pedometer daily stats are posted, not workouts. I've been using it for last 6 months and it didn't post any of my workout, also according to this forum others had same issue.

But I'm happy it finally works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Roberto, 

I have been trying to sync my Fitbit with Endomondo for several days now - after re-/de-pairing I finally got Endomondo to post my workouts on Fitbit so they are connected - but not the other way around, even including daily steps. It used to work just fine last time (couple months ago), but I despair at the mo. How can I get Fitbit to sync at least steps into Endomondo? thnx.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @AgataS, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and my apologies for the late response.

How it goes so far, is the issue still persisting? I was reading your post that you are able to see workouts made in Endomondo, posted under your exercise history in your Fitbit account. However your daily activity like steps or calories are not showing in your Endomondo workout tab.

In the case the issue continues, what exercise are you doing, note that only data recorded data with your tracker is the one that will be transferred. If this is under a manual entry on your Fitbit exercise history, it won't recognized this information.

It usually takes between 1 and 48 hours before your FitBit workouts are visible on your Endomondo profile and vice versa. If your workouts haven't been synchronized after 48 hours please try to contact Endomondo customer support for further review, since you already try to revoke the access and connect your accounts already.

See you around and keep me posted how turns out.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes