Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App Synchronization With Huawei Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

Is it possible to synchronize my steps between the Fitbit App and the Huawei Health App? I'm using the Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Android 8 / EMUI 8).

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Forums @nos4127.

At the moment it is not possible to connect the two directly. Perhaps you could use IFTTT to create a recipe to connect the two, but we cannot guarantee that it will work correctly. It is possible that Huawei Health doesn't work with IFTTT.

Perhaps you could write about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other members could then comment and vote on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Really interested to see whether this becomes possible. I also have the mate 10 pro and using the Huawei GT watch as well and so far neither the watch or the the Huawei health app are linkable to the Fitbit app

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Garethgareth92.

I could see that you created a suggestion for this to be possible. 

For anyone interested, you can click here to find the suggestion. Be sure to comment on it or vote for it to show your support. If there are any questions on the way that board works, you can read the FAQ.

Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The help here is as helpful as road signs to a blind driver . 

Best Answer

The help here is very useless... I regret buying into fitbit. 

Best Answer

I am also using both fitness devices and have noticed a huge discrepancy in the number of steps reported by each one.  Have you noticed this as well?  I am wondering which is most accurate.  Honestly, I will probably transition away from FitBit anyway since some of the features on the app are now only available if you pay additional.

Best Answer

https://uk.community.huawei.com/software-40/huawei-health-integration-with-other-services-1198

Huawei's platform is a horribly closed one, you cannot export you stats, activities, etc, and there is no way to sync them to any other platform such as Strava, Endomondo, etc. If Huawei doesn't open and make it's API available (at least up to a point) then don't expect anyone else to be able to do anything about this.

Even 3rd pary apps such as SyncMyTracks are not able to sync to and from Huawei's Health.
If you have iOS, then you could try RunGap. I have not tested it, though.

Best Answer
Thank you for the information! Given the choice, though, between Fitbit
and Huawei, I have to choose Huawei going forward. I prefer a closed-off
system to one whose app required additional fees to use all the features.
With the higher cost of the Fitbit especially, I did not expect them to try
to continue to nickel and dime their customers.
Best Answer

This would be great! Currently have P40 Pro and a Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes