Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Apple Watch health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi I'm looking for help I've search the forum but gettin mixed response in an iPhone 6 and Fitbit blaze and Apple Watch I wanna use Apple Watch with Fitbit app for challenges etc etc I've set Fitbit app to use iPhone for steps but what I really want is to transfer my Watch steps to Fitbit app my Watch sends steps to health app and activity app but when I sync it the app shows 1100 steps my Watch and health app say 13,000 pls can someone help x
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums @Lordlinley, at the moment is not possible to use the Fitbit application and its features with the Apple Watch, this could certainly be a very helpful implementation.

I do recommend that you vote for this idea about Integration with Apple Watch in the Feature Suggestion board and you add your comments as well, the product development teams consult this section regularly to ensure they are delivering on what customers need and want. I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums @Lordlinley, at the moment is not possible to use the Fitbit application and its features with the Apple Watch, this could certainly be a very helpful implementation.

I do recommend that you vote for this idea about Integration with Apple Watch in the Feature Suggestion board and you add your comments as well, the product development teams consult this section regularly to ensure they are delivering on what customers need and want. I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes