Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 not syncing to weight watchers app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the hardest time getting it to sync initially, worked for a while and then stopped. I foolishly revoked access to WW on the Fitbit app, thinking I could set it back up. Now I can't find how to add the WW app authorization back on to the Fitbit app. Argh!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community Forums @MadPatty! Please check that you are following these steps to connect a Fitbit account with a Weight Watchers account in the UK, US, or Canada:

1. On the Weight Watchers subscriber homepage click Login in the top right corner.

ww1.png

2. In the Log In window, confirm your Weight Watchers user name and password and click Log In.

ww2.png

3. Click the profile icon in the top right corner and then click Settings.

ww3.png

4. Click the Activity tab and click Connect to a device or app.

ww4.png

5. Select Fitbit from the choices and click Continue.

ww5.png

ww51.png

6. Log in using your Fitbit account credentials.

ww6.png

7. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the Weight Watchers Settings page.

ww7.png

If you have any questions regarding the connection to the Weight Watchers activity tracker please contact the Weight Watchers customer services team at 1-800-651-6000 or Weight Watchers Support.

PS:  I moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations as there are more chances to get app related replies here.

Point me out if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Same thing has happened to me. I have a charge 2 and an aria scale. Was syncing with weight watchers fine up until Tuesday then stopped. I revoked access now can't re-establish link. I contacted weight watchers - they say it is a known problem and they are working on fixing it. But do not provide any details on a time frame for the fix. I am just wondering how hard they are actually working on this. 4 days, in my opinion, is a long time. The fitbit help is basically no help at all. The person I was texting with it just kept saying it was weight watcher's problem - but i don't think he even knew what he was talking about. I am finding this very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of a couple of hours ago the fitbit activity and the aria scale are now syncing with Weight Watchers!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome here @maurmalI am sorry to hear that you are going through this situation. I appreciate your feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Indeed this was an issue from Weight Watchers' side. We're glad to hear the issue is fixed already. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes