Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Exercises (Bike Mode) Syncing to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using Bike mode and want to know if that exercise is somehow syncing in the calorie adjustment to MyFitnessPal? When I go into MyFitnessPal, all I see in exercise is "Fitbit Tracker calorie adjustment' w/ number of steps. However, I don't see the bike ride that I just did today. The bike ride shows up in Fitbit app & strava app, but not showing up in MyFitnessPal.

Do I need to manually enter in the Bike ride into MyFitnessPal in order to get the calorie adjustment or is that somehow already happening behind the scenes?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @rburtch3. The calories burned and steps recorded and synchronized to your Fitbit account will show up in MyFitnessPal. Activities like Biking shouldn't provide steps, so the information transferred to MFP will be calories burned only.

MFP.jpg

If you have linked your two apps, it is recommended logging your activities through MyFitnessPal only. They will be instantanouesly transferred to Fitbit. Hope this clarifies your question.

I moved this thread to the Third-Party Integrations board because it's more related to the topic. Keep up the super stepping. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes