Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not Syncing to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive had a Surge for over a year and loved it even if the wristband started falling apart shortly after getting it.

This past month I attended a FitBit Local event and won a new Versa. I was so excited to sync my swims now. I went on a trail run today (after logging in to FitBit to update to the Versa and disconnect the Surge, after I authorized the app connectivity on both FitBit and Strava) after I setup the new device.

The run states it was connected and tracked however it is not syncing to my Strava.

Before the moderator comes on and posts a canned response saying to check out the previous post save yourself the trouble. I already did and followed all the instructions force restarting the phone, the app, the device. Uninstalling and reinstalling.

By the posts seen on here it appears this is a known problem since back in 2018 that has not been fixed or actually addressed

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JoalSan. first let me say that your Surge and Versa can not sync with Strava, they will only sync with your Fitbit account. Then your Fitbit account will sync with Strava. For this sync to happen, your exercise needs to have been recorded with GPS. 

Since the sync happens between the accounts, restarting the phone/app/ or removing the app or tracker will have no affect. 

Now when it comes to fixed a user can do, there is omg one thing. 

Go to your third party app permissions, this can also be done inside the Fitbit app. Revoke access to Strava then reconnect the accounts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I attempted to disconnect and reconnect Strava access. Will report back
after my run tomorrow. Hoping this works.
Best Answer
0 Votes

If not then please contact Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes