Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Weight IFTTT Google Sheets not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep on connecting the applet. It keeps on giving me an error.

I deleted and recreated from available applets. Error.

I recreated from scratch. Error.

See screenshots.

Help!

Activity - IFTTT.pngActivity - IFTTT2.png

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @devilicious nice to see you again on the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for sharing those images. You did a great job trying the steps you mentioned in your post.

Sorry for the issues that your'e having with IFTTT. In this case, please revoked IFTTT access on the Fitbit.com Dashboard, then reconnected it with these instructions:

1. Visit ifttt.com/fitbit and tap or click Connect.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Fitbit account with your IFTTT account and choose what Fitbit data IFTTT can access.

Once your Fitbit and IFTTT accounts are linked, turn on Applets to track your fitness and sleep goals, build healthier habits, and sync your fitness data with other services.

Other users have reported good results with these steps. Please keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @devilicious nice to see you again on the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for sharing those images. You did a great job trying the steps you mentioned in your post.

Sorry for the issues that your'e having with IFTTT. In this case, please revoked IFTTT access on the Fitbit.com Dashboard, then reconnected it with these instructions:

1. Visit ifttt.com/fitbit and tap or click Connect.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Fitbit account with your IFTTT account and choose what Fitbit data IFTTT can access.

Once your Fitbit and IFTTT accounts are linked, turn on Applets to track your fitness and sleep goals, build healthier habits, and sync your fitness data with other services.

Other users have reported good results with these steps. Please keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to have worked! Thanks!

So far no errors!

devilicious_1-1581664177951.png

Best Answer
0 Votes